I was fortunate enough to work as a Narrative Scripter on Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two (Xbox 360, PS3) for the critically acclaimed and award winning studio Irrational Games in Boston. Check out some of my videos below:
This is a reel of my work on Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two. Complete shot breakdown at the link.
A compilation of camera shots that I created during my time as a Narrative Scripter at Irrational Games. These shots are used for the scenes in Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two when the player dies. Composition, framing and camera movement in Unreal Matinee and scripted together in Kismet. Collaborative effort with my lead and other departments.
Scenes that I created for Spike’s VGX “Best Character of the Year” award. I was in charge of assembling the scene, layout, camera composition and lighting. Collaborative effort with my lead and other departments.
October 2013 – February 2014
• Created narrative and cinematic scenes that raise the bar for storytelling in-game by collaborating closely with animators, audio, FX-artists, designers and level builders.
• Implemented in-game and pre-rendered narrative sequences using Unreal’s kismet scripting language, Matinee cinematic editor, post process and scene lighting from block-in to finish.
• Narrative Scripter for the opening Paris intro scene on Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two.
• Worked with directors and leads to meet high quality and story goals.
• Directed and executed the composition, framing and camera work for all of the Death Videos in the game.
• Crafted exclusive promotional scenes for use in the 2013 Spike’s VGX “Best character of the year” award.