I worked as an Associate Cinematic Designer on Transformers War for Cybertron (Xbox 360, PS3) at High Moon Studios – Activision in Southern California. Here is a playlist of some of the work I created:
April 2008 – June 2010
• Worked directly with the Lead Designer in creating the first polished vertical slice of the Transformers War for Cybertron game and set the quality standard at which the game needed to achieve in its entirety.
• Responsible for the narrative and cinematics for the entire in first two chapters of the Autobot campaign on Transformers War for Cybertron and was requested to assist on several other levels as well.
• Created real-time, interactive and pre-rendered cutscenes for marketing trailers.
• Set the internal standard for game wide ambient vignettes and in-game scripted events.
• Previsualized combat mechanics and co-designed player camera framing.
• Stage, capture and edit footage for use in promotional material.
• In charge of implementing DOF for all cutscene cameras in the game.
• Co-wrote Achievement/Trophies
• Title received a 9/10 from IGN and Nominated for “Best Adapted Video Game” award Spike TV 8th VGA’s.